Perhaps you have trouble playing videos on your computer because your media player cannot play all the formats. You need not worry anymore because we have a solution for you. You can download and install MoboPlayer on your Windows PC or even MAC OS. The crucial thing is to know how to download and install Moboplayer for PC. This article delves into the subject topic to help you watch videos no matter the format and enjoy many other great features of this fantastic video player.
Because you cannot install MoboPlayer directly on your Windows PC or MAC, you need to use an emulator. This is because the video player is an android app, so it requires an Android device with an OS version of 4.1 and above. But since the PC is not an android device, you use an android emulator- a software application that lets you run Android apps and games on a computer by emulating Android OS- to install and run it on your PC. One of the best emulators is the Bluestacks.
So, what is the MoboPlayer? It is an Android app that is used to plays videos and edit. The app development is credited to euphmia and is available on the Google Play Store under Free Video Players and Editors. It has been installed by over 1000000 and is still getting more installs due to its great features. The app’s average rating on the Play Store is 4.0 out of 5. Besides, it has a rating for Everyone, allowing you to decide if it’s ok to install for kids, adults, or the whole family.
Below are some of the features of MoboPlayer:
- It supports all video formats
- It supports the commonly used sub-title formats like ASS, SRT, and SAA
- It allows multi-audio streams as well as multi-subtitles
- It creates playlists and continuously plays on the same file type
- It offers thumbnail video displays
- It streams video via HTTP and RTSP protocols
Installing MoboPlayer on Your PC using Bluestacks
- Download Bluestacks software for PC, if you hadn’t installed it earlier
- Install Bluestacks following the easy and straight-forward procedure
- Once installed, open the Bluestacks app (emulator). Be patient; it may take longer to load the initial time.
- After the emulator opens, you should see Bluestack’s Home screen, and on it, find the Play Store. On the icon, double click to open it.
- Search for MoboPlayer in the Play Store and click on the button to install. The video player is installed automatically on Bluestacks. Find the media player in Bluestack under the installed apps.
- To use MoboPlayer, click on its icon in Bluestacks.